SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cousin® Buddha Jewelry Kit in a Bottle (1 pk)
- Silver Eye Pins (2)
- Slide a purple glass oval onto an eye pin and form a loop. Attach a 6mm jump ring to one side of the bead link and a 4mm jump ring on the other side. Attach a 6mm jump ring to the 4mm jump ring.
- Slide a lavender e-bead and a purple glass oval onto an eye pin and form a loop. Connect the lavender side of this bead link to the second 6mm jump ring from the previous step. Attach a 6mm jump ring to the purple glass oval side of the bead link.
- Attach the jump rings from the multi colored tassel, the Buddha charm, and the lavender tassel to the last 6mm jump ring from the previous step. You now have a bead link chain with the tassels and charm connected at the bottom end. Set aside.
- Cut a 24” and a 12” length of cord. Use a cord end to connect one end of the 24” cord to a 6mm jump ring.
- String the following onto the 24” cord: 4 ½” of lavender e-beads, one decorative silver round, one lavender e-bead, and one silver disc.
- Use an overhand knot to tie one end of the 12” cord onto the 24” cord just after the silver disc. String the following onto the 12” cord: 1 ¾” of purple e-beads, and 1 ¼” of turquoise e-beads.
- Slide on the top jump ring of the bead link chain from step 3.
- Continue stringing on 1 ¼” of turquoise e-beads and 1 ¾” of green e-beads. Set the 12” cord end aside.
- Continue stringing the following onto the 24” cord: 2 ¼” of purple e-beads, 1 1/8” of turquoise e-beads, the 6mm jump ring that connects the two bead links together from step 3, 11/8” of turquoise e-beads, and 2¼” of green e-beads.
- Use an overhand knot to tie the end of the 12” cord onto the 24” cord just after the end of the beads on both cords.
- String the beads from step 5, in reverse order, onto the end of the 24” cord. Use a cord end to attach the end of the cord to a 6mm jump ring.
- Use a 6mm jump ring to connect a lobster claw clasp to one end of the necklace and connect another 6mm jump ring to the other side of the necklace.
TECHNIQUES TO KNOW:
- Jump Rings
- Cord Ends
- Overhand Knot