Happy Couple Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Creative Imaginations Stickers: words & flowers
- black, pink (2 shades)
- burnt orange
- melon (2 shades)
- Ribbon: 2 designs of black & white
- Paper trimmer
- Black inkpad
- Flower punch
- Double-sided tape
- Adhesive tabs
- Photo of choice
- Mount photo onto Burnt Orange cardstock and tear bottom edge, leaving room for a large sticker. Ink edges. Mount onto Light Pink cardstock; ink edges. Add stickers and set aside.
- Using remaining piece of torn Burnt Orange cardstock, ink edges and mount to Melon cardstock; ink edges. Tie ribbon onto sticker with holes punched in ends, and assemble the panel using punched, inked flowers in combination with sticker flowers. Set aside.
- Trim a piece of 12"x12" Medium pink cardstock to mount on Black cardstock. Trim extra off the left side leaving a wider Black border. Ink edges and adhere to Black cardstock. Ink the edges of Light Pink 8"x8" cardstock and adhere at bottom right of page as shown.
- Cut polka dot ribbon and adhere to page, covering seam horizontally as shown. Trim ends.
- Mount both panels to page. Add a strip of melon paper to rectangle at top right of page as shown. Add stickers to this rectangle to spell names or title, as well as more stickers and punched, inked flowers. Place additional flowers and stickers at lower left of page, tucking one behind Pink cardstock. Complete the page by adding other stickers where desired.