Happy Couple Scrapbook Wedding Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Happy Couple wood stamp
- Wedding Bells wood stamp
- Multi Crystal mix glitter from kit
- Blue, yellow & white cardstock
- Zip Dry paper glue
- Glue glider pro
- VersaFine™ black ink
- Die cut machine & shape dies
- Glue marker
- Colored pencils
- Paper trimmer
1. Stamp wedding bells all over 12"x12" blue cardstock
2. Glue 5"x7" picture to 5-1/4"x7-1/4" yellow cardstock with the glue glider pro.
3. Glue to the blue page on the bottom left with Zip Dry.
4. Die cut another picture in a 3-1/2" circle.
5. Glue to a 3-3/4" yellow circle with the glue glider pro.
6. Glue to the top left corner with zip dry.
7. Cut the last picture 4" square.
8. Glue to 4-1/4" square yellow cardstock with glue glider pro.
9. Glue to the top right of page with zip dry.
10. Die cut 2 yellow and 1 white 3-1/2" octagons.
11. Stamp Happy couple on the white octagon.
12. Color as desired.
13. Glue the 2 yellow octagons at an angle on the bottom right.
14. Glue the white octagon overlapping the yellow ones.
15. Add glitter to the bride’s gown with a glue marker.
16. Add journaling with a black pen.