Happy Couple Warm Wishes Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Happy Couple wood stamp
- Sending wishes wood stamp
- Scrolled Medallion wood stamp
- Pearl White and Lapis embossing powder from kit
- Crystal Mix glitter from kit
- VersaMark™ ink pad
- VersaFine™ onyx black ink pad
- Glue marker
- Zip Dry paper glue
- Blue & white cardstock
- Colored pencils
- Embossing heat tool
- Corner rounder
- Paper trimmer
1. Fold 11"x4-1/4" blue cardstock in half to form card front.
2. Stamp scrolled medallion all over 5-1/4"x4" white cardstock with VersaMark™ ink.
3. Pour pearl white embossing powder over ink.
4. Tap off excess powder and return to jar.
5. Heat with embossing heat tool to set.
6. Glue to card front.
7. Stamp sending wishes1-7/8"x2" on white cardstock with VersaMark™ ink.
8. Emboss as before with lapis embossing powder.
9. Round the 2 left corners.
10. Glue to 2"x2-1/16" blue cardstock with 2 rounded corners.
11. Glue to card front.
12. Stamp Happy Couple on 2-1/2"x3" white cardstock with black ink.
13. Color with colored pencils.
14. Round 2 bottom corners.
15. Glue to 2-5/8"x3-1/16" blue cardstock with rounded corners.
16. Glue to card front.
17. Add glitter to the bride’s gown with a glue marker.