Happy Fall Banner
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- text-UR® foam variety pack-Primary
- Fibre Craft foam stickers – Poster letters
- Twine (twelve 18" pieces and one 54" piece)
- Glue gun & glue sticks or foam glue
1. Cut one orange foam sheet into 3 rectangles – 3"x4"
2. Cut one yellow foam sheet into 3 rectangles – 3"x4"
3. Cut one brown foam sheet into 3 rectangles – 3"x4"
4. Beginning at corner of rectangle, measure every 3/4". Poke hole using a pencil. There should be 3 holes across the top & bottom of each rectangle and 4 down the sides.
5. Take one of the 18" pieces of twine. Beginning at one end, loop the twine through the rectangle. Continue to loop stitch it through the holes on the rectangle. Tie ends together. Repeat with the other 8 rectangles.
6. Lay the 9 rectangles out in a row, alternating colors. Place approximately 1" apart.
7. Using the 54" piece of twine, feed through the top loops of all the rectangles.
8. Using the remaining 3 pieces of twine, gather together and tie into a bow for the middle of the banner.
9. Add letters on rectangles to spell HAPPY FALL.