Happy Greeting Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Happy Happy stamp Large Circle stamp
- Jumbo black ink pad, "Memories"
- Clear embossing pad
- Lilac cardstock
- Pale yellow cardstock
- Printed dots paper
- Glitter glue: lavender & crystal
- Double-sided adhesive
- Paper cutter or ruler & scissors
- Decorative scissors: Wide Scallop
- Cut lilac cardstock to 6"x9" and fold in half. Cut printed dots paper to 5-3/4"x4-1/4" and attach to front of card. Set card aside.
- Stamp Happy Happy on pale yellow cardstock in black ink. Trim with scallop scissors. Apply Glitter Glue to image and allow to dry.
- Cut strip of lilac cardstock, 2-1/2"x5-3/4". Randomly stamp Large Circle in clear ink and allow to dry.
- Attach lilac strip to card. Attach pale yellow image to strip as shown.