SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wooden plaque
- Paints: orange and black
- Cricut™ with cartridge containing alphabet
- Cardstock: 2 shades of orange
- K&Company® Halloween border stickers
- Glue stick
- Star punches
- Orange glitter glue
- Spray varnish
1. Paint edges of plaque orange and top surface black. Spray with varnish and allow to dry.
2. Cut “Happy Halloween" on Cricut™, using 2 shades of orange. Glue letters to plaque.
3. Embellish top and bottom of plaque with border pieces.
4. Punch stars from cardstock and glue to plaque; add dots of orange glitter glue.