Happy Happy Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tsukineko Inkpads:
- Onyx Black VersaFine
- Brilliance Dew Drops Jewel Tone Set
- VersaMagic eggplant
- VersaMagic Aegean Blue
- StazOn Olive Green
- Tsukineko Accessories:
- Fantastix Bullet-Tipped Applicators
- 3 Ink Sweepers
- 1 Jumbo Dauber
- Hampton Art Stamps: Happy, happy, swirls
- Cardstock: green, brown
- Holographic Glitter Glue
- Clear embossing powder
- Embossing heat gun
- Tacky glue or double-sided tape
- Paper trimmer
- Staples and stapler
- Run a strip of staples along the StazOn Olive Green inkpad several times and set it aside to dry.
- Stamp Swirls horizontally and diagonally on a 1"x5-1/2" strip of green cardstock, adhere to bottom of card.
- Cut a narrow strip of brown cardstock and adhere to card above swirl strip.
- Stamp happy, happy twice on green cardstock with Onyx Black VersaFine. Emboss with clear powder.
- Use Fantastix to apply Pearlescent Purple Brilliance inside the ribbon loops of one of the images.
- Use the Jumbo Dauber to cover the gift box with Pearlescent Sky Blue Brilliance on the other stamped image.
- Use Fantastix to apply Pearlescent Purple Brillance over the Sky Blue to the ribbon strips on the gift box.
- Cut the inked gift box and attach it over the uninked gift box below the purple ribbon loops.
- Use an Ink Sweeper to edge the green cardstock with Aegean Blue then attach to a slightly larger piece of brown cardstock.
- Use another Ink Sweeper to edge the brown cardstock with Pearlescent Lavender Brilliance, attach to slightly larger piece of green cardstock.
- Use another Ink Sweeper to edge the green cardstock with Eggplant, then attach it to the card over the swirls and brown strip.
- Staple twice on each side of the stamped piece.
- Add a drop of glitter glue to the center of the bow and allow it to dry completely.