Happy Haunting Halloween Birdhouse
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Paper House:Halloween Paper PadHappy Halloween 3D StickersHaunted House 3D Stickers
- Wooden birdhouse
- Black acrylic paint
- Mod Podge® decoupage medium
- Craft knife
- Glitter glue
- Paintbrush & basin
1. Paint the entire birdhouse black. Measure each flat side and create a template.
2. Cut two fronts and two backs from “Headstone" and “Full Moon" papers in the paper pad. When dry, cut away hole using craft knife.
3. Apply front, back and sides using Mod Podge® or other adhesive.
4. Cut several 1" strips from “Autumn Leaves" paper. Using a border punch, punch decorative edge along each strip.
5. Adhere strips to roof of birdhouse starting with bottom row, overlapping slightly until reaching the top. Apply glitter glue to each scalloped edge.
6. Cut two 1" strips - one from orange patterned paper, one from purple - and punch each edge. Adhere to front of roof, mitering the edges that meet at the peak. Apply glitter glue to each scalloped edge.
7. Embellish birdhouse with 3D stickers as shown.