Happy Holiday Gift Bag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars®:Fuse Creativity System Starter SetMedium Design Set – Scalloped OvalMedium Expansion Pack – Scalloped OvalIntricate Shape Punch – Daisy Mae
- Paper trimmer
- Hole punch
- Red gift bag
- Green cardstock
- Multi striped patterned paper
- Red ribbon
- Button and string
- Foam adhesive
- Dark green stamping ink
1. Punch 3 “Daisy Mae” shapes and adhere them, side by side, along the bottom of the front of the bag. Trim the excess from the edges with scissors.
2. Trim a piece of diagonally striped patterned paper about 2" tall. Apply it to the front of the bag above the row or punched shapes, overlapping the top.
3. Run a piece of green cardstock through the Fiskars Creativity System with the scalloped oval die and green-inked “happy holidays” letterpress plate. Add a threaded button in the center of the snowflake image in the letter-pressed die-cut.
4. Adhere the “happy holidays” tag to the top center of the bag. Punch two small holes at the top through both layers of the tag and the bag.
5. Put the ribbon through the two holes on the tag and tie a bow.