Happy Hour Glass
- Glass of choice
- Aleene's® Original Tacky Glue®
- Chunky sea salt
- 2 straws
- Cardstock: scraps in tropical colors
- Hole punch
- Flower & circle punches
- Waxed paper
- AquaGems Liquid Marbles®
- Faux orange slices
1. Mix sea salt and glitter in a bowl. Squeeze a 4" line of glue around the rim of the glass. Sprinkle on sea salt and glitter mixture over waxed paper. Continue around the rim of the glass. Allow to dry. Pick up waxed paper and funnel mixture back into the bowl. Repeat for desired amount of glitter & sea salt on the glass rim.
2. To make straws, punch or cut a variety of flower shapes in cardstock. For the largest flower, trace a circle on the back of cardstock and draw lines to divide it like a pie. Cut out the circle. Snip from the edge toward the center to remove very small wedges, resulting in a flower shape. Punch a hole in the center of each. Size of punch is important because there should be some resistance when the straw is placed through the flower layer. Stack flower layers on the straws.
3. Fill glass with hydrated AquaGems Liquid Marbles. Embellish glass with faux orange slices.
4. Place flower straws in glass.