Happy Occasion Photo Plate
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Melamine plate or tray
- Spray paint: white & color of choice
- Sharpie paint markers
- Easel or plate hanger
- Clear photo corners
- Scrap Essentials stickers or embellishments
- Spray plate to cover original designs with white spray paint and allow to dry 5 minutes. Then spray with desired color and allow to dry a few hours or overnight.
- Cut photo to a size that fits flat in the center of the plate.
- Plan and journal wording in pencil.
- Shake Sharpie paint marker for 30 seconds. Twist open cap; pump the fiber tip on a scrap piece of paper until the paint begins to flow. Do not shake with the cap off! Write words on the rim of the plate. Allow to dry a few minutes.
- Place clear photo corners on the corners of the photo and carefully press down in the center of the plate.
- Add embellishments as desired.
- Place on the easel or attach the plate hanger.