Happy Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Heidi Grace Designs: Reagan's Closet 12"x12" Decor Stripe, Main Floral, Decor Circles 2-sided cardstock Chipboard alpha stickers Glitter fabric small flowers Words dimensional flowers Words dimensional words Photo Decor sticker borders Punchboard add-ons Border rub-ons Icons, rub-ons, chipboard, sticker, titles Clear sticker phrases
- Fiskars scallop-edged paper trimmer
- Fiskars portable rotary paper trimmer
- Foam adhesive
- White cardstock
- Use the 12"x12" beige patterned paper as the page background.
- Trace and cut a 10" circle from blue patterned paper. Adhere to the center of the page.
- Trim a scalloped edge on 1"x12" Decor Stripe paper. Attach it vertically 1" from the right edge of the page as shown.
- Adhere a 1"x12" of the pink patterned paper to the left of the Decor Stripe strip. Apply a wavy rub-on border stitch.
- Add a 1-1/2"x12" strip of green patterned paper horizontally 1" from the bottom edge of the page.
- Adhere a 1"x12" floral paper strip over the green strip.
- Attach a 1/4"x12" pink paper strip under the floral strip.
- Add a vertical 5"x8" photo against the intersecting borders as shown.
- Arrange the chipboard title along the curve of the large circle as shown.
- Mount the clear sticker phrase on white cardstock and trim closely. Adhere to lower right corner of photo.
- Add dimensional flowers, chipboard accents, rub-ons, and glitter flower.