Happy Spring Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Spellbinders®:Grand Calibur® MachineLabels OneFoliageRose CreationsGrommet Tags
- Yellow & green cardstock
- Premade card base
- Patterned paper
- Inkpad: green, black & yellow
- Sentiment stamp
- Tape runner
- Adhesive foam squares
- Low tack tape
1. Place folded card edge parallel to 1 inside cut line of Labels One #6 die template (with #1 being smallest die template). Secure card base in place with low tack tape & cut/emboss using Grand Calibur® machine. Refer to photo.
2. Cut/emboss Labels One #5 from patterned paper. Adhere die cut to card front with tape runner.
3. Cut/emboss/stencil Foliage #5 from green cardstock. With die cut still in die template use an inked foam applicator to apply green ink to embossed areas.
4. Cut/emboss/stencil Grommet Tags #3 from yellow cardstock. Apply yellow ink to embossed area. Stamp sentiment on die cut with black ink.
5. Cut Rose Creations #2 & #3 from fabric.
6. Layer Rose Creations die cuts, insert brad through center & through left hand hole in tag; open brad in back to secure pieces together.
7. Adhere leaf die cut to card base in lower left corner.
8. Affix embellished tag to card front with foam squares.