Happy Valentine's Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Stamps -- Happy Valentine's, Two Hearts in One, heart
- Pink ColorBox Pigment ink
- Red solvent ink
- Heat embossing tool
- Cardstock -- white, light pink, pink
- 8 Rose mini brads
- 1" and 1-1/4" Circle cutters
- Craft knife
- Cutting mat
- Cut a piece of 8-1/2"x6" pink cardstock. Fold it in half to form a side-folding card.
- Ink the Two Hearts in One stamp with pink and randomly stamp it on the card front. Heat set the ink. 3. Cut a 2-3/4"x1-1/2" piece of light pink cardstock. Ink the Happy Valentine's stamp with red solvent ink and stamp it in the center of the cardstock.
- Attach the light pink cardstock to white cardstock and cut it out with 1/4" borders on the top and left sides and 1/8" borders on the bottom and right sides. Attach to the card.
- Cut a 1" circle from the light pink cardstock. Ink the Heart stamp with red solvent ink and stamp it in the center of the cardstock. Attach the light pink cardstock circle to a 1-1/4" white cardstock circle. Attach the circles to the card.
- Use the craft knife to make tiny slits in the card, then attach the brads.