SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Glass apothecary jar or container
- 8 to10 Decorative pomegranates
- 4 to 6 Small decorative grape clusters
- Small grapevine wreath
- Pheasant feathers
- Super Glue gel
- Wire cutters
- Clip grapevine wreath then gently pull it apart. Insert small section of grapevine into apothecary container.
- Layer pomegranates & grapes inside container until satisfied with design. Fill so fruit extends up the inside of lid. Place lid on container.
- Arrange some grapevine around lid. Wire in place.
- Glue small cluster of grapes with leaf to grapevine as a focal point.
- Insert two pheasant feathers behind grapes and glue in place. Refer to photo for placement.