Harvest Fall Banner
- text-UR&foam variety pack-Multi
- Foam letter stickers – Poster letters
- 270&of Raffia - cut into 30 strips measuring 9&each
- Glue gun glue sticks or foam glue
1. Fold one of the red text-UR Foam sheets in half so that it measures 3”x8”.
2. Beginning at one of the folded corners, cut diagonally to the top corners of the text-UR foam sheet. This makes a flag that is 6” wide at the top when the sheet is unfolded.
3. Repeat with the 2 orange, 2 yellow and 2 brown text-UR foam sheets.
4. Alternating colors of brown orange, yellow red, glue the top corners of the flags together, one next to the other so that they overlap each other by 1”.
5. Glue a button on top of each flag corner where they overlap.
6. Gather 4 pieces of raffia together and tie into a bow, repeat this 7 times. Glue one bow to the top center of each flag.
7. With the 2 remaining raffia strips, create loops and glue to the outer corners of the two end flags to be used to hang banner.
8. Add the foam letter stickers to spell HARVEST, placing one letter on each flag.
9. Decorate the foam letter stickers with small buttons.