Harvest Place Setting
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 Decorative pomegranate
- 1 Small decorative grape cluster
- 1 pkg. Naturally Wired
- 1 Scribbles paint, copper
- Pheasant feather
- Wire cutters
- Form ring that is base for pomegranate using about 4" of Naturally Wired.
- Wrap two 6" pieces of Naturally Wired around pencil to form 2 spirals. Poke spiral ends in top of pomegranate, forming 2 holes. Place spirals in holes, referring to photo for positioning.
- Cut small section of grapes and glue onto pomegranate in front of spirals. Let glue dry.
- Poke another hole in top of pomegranate and insert feather into hole at an angle. Refer to photo for placement.
- Write name on pomegranate with Scribbles paint. Let dry.
- Glue pomegranate into Naturally Wired base ring. Let dry.