1. Create work surface to allow drop cloth to be laid out flat & pulled taut.
2. Iron the drop cloth smooth.
3. Using the binder clips, attach the drop cloth to the surface, pulling taut and making sure there are no wrinkles.
4. Protect the work surface or overspray area with newspaper.
5. Create artwork and cut vinyl or purchase a large stencil.
6. Select a color, usually the lighter colors first. Tape off areas that won’t be painted with newspaper and painters’ tape.
7. Paint open areas.
8. Allow to dry and remove the masking.
9. Continue to mask, prime, paint and allow to dry until the tablecloth is covered in the design.
10. Allow to dry thoroughly.
11. Allow the tablecloth to cure for 72 hours, then heat set with the iron (no steam) before using or laundering.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>