1. Create work surface to allow drop cloth to be laid out flat & pulled taut.
2. Iron the drop cloth smooth.
3. Using the binder clips, attach the drop cloth to the surface, pulling taut and making sure there are no wrinkles.
4. Protect the work surface or overspray area with newspaper.
5. Create artwork and cut vinyl or purchase a large stencil.
6. Select a color, usually the lighter colors first. Tape off areas that won’t be painted with newspaper and painters’ tape.
7. Paint open areas.
8. Allow to dry and remove the masking.
9. Continue to mask, prime, paint and allow to dry until the tablecloth is covered in the design.
10. Allow to dry thoroughly.
11. Allow the tablecloth to cure for 72 hours, then heat set with the iron (no steam) before using or laundering.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.