Hat with Chevron Bow
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- SEI Grey Chevron Transfer Sheet
- Provided bow template
- Iron & pressing surface
- Computer & printer
1. Enlarge and print out bow template. Trace bow onto the iron-on transfer sheet and cut out.
2. Gently remove iron-on transfer from paper sheet backing.
3. Preheat DRY iron to 325- 350 F (cotton or linen setting on most irons).
4. Lay the hat on a hard, flat surface. Position bow, adhesive side down, on the hat.
5. Press firmly with iron for 15-20 seconds. Repeat ironing with firm pressure for 15-20 seconds on inside of hat.