SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Unfinished birdhouse
- DCWV®: Bewitched 12"x12" printed stack
- Blue Moon Beads®: assorted Halloween-themed pendants
- White craft paint
- 1" foam brush
- Paper crafting adhesive
- Mod Podge®
- Paper trimmer
- Scratch paper for making templates
1. Paint the birdhouse white. Set aside to dry. *Note: If desired, skip this step and cover the entire house in printed paper.
2. Once the birdhouse is dry, trace and cut coordinating prints to cover the roof(s) of the house, doorframe, any framing around the window, etc. Apply these in place with Mod Podge®, adhering both underneath and above the paper. Add any additional printed paper accents, such as a section of bricks, a cover for the door, etc. Set aside to dry.
3. Once the glue is dry, hang the pendants from the window or door, giving the haunted church a genuine mysterious feel!