Haunted House Pillows
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Felt: White, 2/3 yd.; Black, 1/2 yd.
- Black Sharpie marker
- Polyester fiberfill, 16 oz. bag
- HeatnBond Lite, 1 yd.
- Black thread
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
See PDF for printable pattern.
- Trace house pattern on paper side of HeatnBond.
- Iron HeatnBond tracing onto black felt; cut out house and iron onto white felt. Optional: Stitch around house to secure to white felt.
- Place another layer of white felt under the one with the house and cut both layers beyond edge of the black house. To add grass and tree detailing, allow some white portions to show along the edge. Use a zigzag stitch with short stitch length to embroider trees and grass.
- With wrong sides facing each other, stitch the two white pieces together with a 1/2' seam allowance; leave a small opening for stuffing.
- Stuff pillow and sew opening closed.