Have a Wonderful Day Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Hero Arts Clear Stamps: Designer Butterflies, MARCH
- Black ink pad
- VersaMark ink pad
- Blending chalk
- Pink notecard
- Cardstock: green, orange, white and light blue
- Clear block
- Paper trimmer or scissors
- Cotton swab
- Cut white cardstock to 1-1/2"x5-1/2".
- Cut light blue cardstock to 1-3/4"x5-1/2".
- Cut green cardstock to 3-1/4"x2-1/4".
- Cut orange cardstock to 3-3/4"x1".
- On white cardstock strip, stamp several butterflies with VersaMark Ink.
- Generously rub various colors of chalk over stamped images with cotton swab.
- Adhere white cardstock strip to light blue cardstock strip.
- On pink notecard, assemble cardstock referring to photo for reference -- first green, then orange then matted white.
- Stamp Have a Wonderful Day message with black ink onto orange strip as shown.
- Adhere gems on green cardstock directly above orange strip.
Have a Wonderful Day Card is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Barb from Bright and cheery This was simple and I am pleased with the bright and cheery results. I filled in the white portions of the butterflies with yellow marker.
Date published: 2009-02-23