Heart Cookie with Candy Accents
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® food-crafting supplies
- Pink Icing Color
- 3" Heart Metal Cookie Cutter
- Recipe Right® 17-1/4"x11-1/2" Cookie Pan
- 10"x16" Cooling Grid
- Candy Melts® Candy: White (12 oz. makes 22 to 24 treats), Yellow (6 oz. makes 22 to 24 treats)
- 12" Disposable Decorating Bags
- Favorite roll-out cookie recipe
- Rolling pin
- Food-safe scissors
1. Make cookies. Prepare dough, tint pink and roll out following recipe directions. Use heart cutter to cut shape. Bake cookies and allow to cool.
2. Decorate cookies. Melt white and yellow Candy Melts candy, separately, in disposable decorating bags according to package directions. Cut small point off of disposable decorating bags. Use melted white candy to pipe two either zigzag or straight lines. Allow to cool in refrigerator until set, about 5 to 10 minutes. Use melted yellow candy to pipe in between white lines. Allow to cool in refrigerator until set, about 5 to 10 minutes.