Heart on Heart Valentine's Day Brownies
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Bright White Candy Melts® Candy (1 1/4 ounce makes 2 treats)
- Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy (1 1/4 ounce makes 2 treats)
- Favorite brownie mix or recipe (for 8" x 8" brownie)
- Hot fudge sauce
- Caramel topping
- Chopped pecans
- Hearts Metal Cutter Set
- Non-Stick Medium Cookie Pan
- Food-safe scissors
- 15" Parchment Triangles
- 11" x 7" Non-Stick Biscuit/Brownie Pan
- Cooling Grid
Make candy hearts. Melt bright white, light cocoa, bright pink and red Candy Melts candy, separately, according to package directions. Place small heart (1 1/2") from set on non-stick cookie pan. Use melted candy in cut parchment bag to fill cutter 1/4" deep. Tap gently and level candy. Chill until firm, about 10 to 15 minutes. Use melted candy in cut parchment bag to pipe message on heart. Chill until firm, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Make brownies. Prepare batter following recipe directions. Bake and cool brownies.
Decorate brownies. Use large heart (3") cutter from set to cut out hearts from brownies.
Drizzle with hot fudge and caramel toppings, and then add chopped pecans.
Position candy hearts on top.