Heart Shape Fruit Dessert
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® foodcrafting supplies:
- Rolling pin
- Heart cookie pan
- 10"x16" cooling grid
- 9" angled spatula
- Favorite tart crust recipe for 12" tart pan
- Fork & knife
- 3.4 oz. pkg. instant vanilla pudding & pie filling
- 2 cups cold milk
- Fresh blueberries, blackberries, sliced strawberries & kiwi: Washed & dried
- Oven & refrigerator
MAKE TART CRUST
1. Prepare tart dough following recipe directions.
2. Roll out about 1" wider than pan.
3. Press into pan and trim excess.
4. Use fingers to pinch edges of dough to crinkle.
5. Use fork to prick dough all over.
6. Bake crust and allow to cool following recipe directions.
1. Prepare vanilla pudding according to package directions. Allow to set about 5 minutes.
2. Use spatula to spread pudding on tart crust.
3. Decorate with fruit.
4. Allow to cool in refrigerator until ready to serve.