SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sculpey III clay: reds, pinks, whites
- Texture sheets, burlap, lace
- PearlEx Powders or stamp pads
- 2 red crystals
- Small circle cutters
- Strong white craft glue
- Blank card with envelope
- White card stock for template
- Acrylic roller or clay machine
- Metal baking sheet or oven-proof glass
- Oven or craft oven
- Permanent marker
- Condition clay separately by kneading in hands for 2 minutes. Wash hands between colors. Do not place uncured clay on unprotected furniture or finished surfaces.
- Use a piece of cardstock to create a heart-shaped template. Fold in half to make cutting out the heart easier. Use a marker to highlight the inside of the heart.
- Create several sheets of clay on the #2 setting of the clay machine or 1/16" with the roller. Texture the sheets of clay. Cut out circles.
- Highlight some circles with PearlEx Powders or ink from a stamp pad.
- Cut out a circle within a circle for later placement of a colored crystal.
- Baking should bedone by an adult. Bake on oven-proof glass or metal surface at 275°F for 15 minutes per 1/4" thickness. Do not microwave. Do not over-bake. Allow to cool before handling. Wash hands.
- Place the template over the front of the blank card. Place a couple tiny pieces of tape on the edges to keep the template in place. Use the template to arrange the tiny baked circles. Use a strong white craft glue to attach the circles to the card. Allow to dry a couple of hours.
- Write message on card with marker.
Items in This Collection
Item # prd11028
Item # prd54188
Item # prd54188
Item # zprd_10775575a
Item # prd49706
Item # zprd_13875794a