Hearts- Love you Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Heart punch or die-cutting machine
- Stamp & Ink, Sticker or Rub-On Sentiment
- Card/Envelope A2 White
- Mini Tag Asst Pack
- ColorCore® Cardstock: Cardinal
- Darice® baker’s twine: Cappuccino assortment pack
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
1. Use a white A2 card as the base.
2. Die-cut heart shapes from red cardstock with a punch or die-cutting machine.
3. Layer 2 of the hearts onto mini tags and add baker’s twine tied in a bow. Adhere as shown.
4. Use a sewing machine to stitch two uneven lines through the hearts.
5. Add a sentiment of choice (stamp, sticker or rub-on) onto a mini tag. Add baker’s twine and adhere to card so it appears to be hanging from the strip of hearts.