SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® Heirloom 180 Stack
- 3 hat boxes
- 3 ribbons: satin, grosgrain & sheer, assorted widths
- Large gold brads
- Watch pieces
- Decoupage glue or double-stick papercrafting adhesive glue
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Paper trimmer
Refer to photo.
1. Select 2 prints for each box. Cover the top and the bottom of each box, wrapping the paper around the edges and overlapping the inside edge. Use decoupage or double-stick papercrafting adhesive glue to adhere the paper. Allow to dry.
2. Tie a satin ribbon bow around the middle of the largest box.
3. Tie sheer ribbon around the middle of the second box with a fancy bow in front.
4. Tie the grosgrain ribbon around the third box; cut a length of ribbon to reach around the entire box, plus one inch. Wrap the remaining ribbon at an angle & embellish the center with a brad. Secure the ribbon in place with hot glue.
5. Embellish the lid of the smallest box with clockwork pieces.