Refer to photo.
1. Select 2 prints for each box. Cover the top and the bottom of each box, wrapping the paper around the edges and overlapping the inside edge. Use decoupage or double-stick papercrafting adhesive glue to adhere the paper. Allow to dry.
2. Tie a satin ribbon bow around the middle of the largest box.
3. Tie sheer ribbon around the middle of the second box with a fancy bow in front.
4. Tie the grosgrain ribbon around the third box; cut a length of ribbon to reach around the entire box, plus one inch. Wrap the remaining ribbon at an angle & embellish the center with a brad. Secure the ribbon in place with hot glue.
5. Embellish the lid of the smallest box with clockwork pieces.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >