SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Spellbinders™ Paper Arts Grand Calibur® machine
- Nestabilities® Standard Circles LG
- Media Mixáge™ Butterflies One Dies
- Media Mixáge Rectangles Two Dies
- White cardstock
- Kraft cardstock
- Patterned paper
- Burlap trim
- Foam adhesive
- Black ink
1. Create card base measuring 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" with a top fold.
2. Notch end of a piece of burlap trim and adhere to center of card base from top.
3. Die cut/emboss Kraft cardstock with Standard Circles LG #5 (1 is smallest die template) using Grand Calibur machine.
4. Adhere to card base with foam adhesive.
5. Cut/emboss chevron patterned paper with Standard Circles LG #4.
6. Adhere to card with foam adhesive.
7. Cut/emboss Rectangles Two Dies from white cardstock.
8. Stamp with sentiment in black ink.
9. Adhere to card with foam adhesive
10. Die cut/emboss Butterflies One Dies from pink patterned paper.
11. Die cut/emboss Butterflies One from aqua patterned paper.
12. Layer the two Butterfly pieces together and adhere to card with foam adhesive.