Hello Daisy Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft ®:
Stamper’s Big Brush Pens: 3ct Green Collection
Gelatos®: 4ct Designer Series 50's Diner, 4ct Neutral Collection
Gelatos® Mist Maker Tool Set
- Penny Black:
Creative Dies 51-008 Bashful & 51-040 Hello Frame
- Glue Dots ½ inch clear
- Canson 140 lb watercolor paper
- Taklon craft brush
- Core-dinations notecard, A2, white
- Panacea Decorative Accents jute twine
- Tombow Mono Multi liquid glue
- Trim watercolor paper to 3.75 in x 5.5 in. Using palette knife, spread a thin layer of Whipped Spackle onto paper. Allow to dry.
- Color onto textured surface with Gelatos and blend with water and a paint brush. Once dry, add additional, bolder color by coloring with Gelatos onto surface and blending with fingertip.
- Die cut flower four times. Trim two of the flower petal tops away from the stems. Color flower die cuts using Stamper’s Big Brush Pens (stem) and Gelatos (petals). Adhere to background. Add dimension by adhering extra flower petals offset from bottom layer.
- Die cut sentiment and adhere to background. Add background/flower piece to notecard.
- Embellish with jute twine.