1. Cut a 5-1/2"x11" rectangle from a print in the Modern Meadow Paper Stack. Score and fold at 5-1/2" to create the card base.
2. Cut two consecutively smaller squares to layer on the card face from additional prints in the stack. Adhere them in place and run a straight stitch (with the card open) around the inside edge of the smaller square.
3. Place the animal print section of the template on the white cardstock and ink the design onto the cardstock sheet. Remove template and allow ink to dry.
4. Cut four, 2" squares from an additional print in the stack. Cut four, 1-3/4" squares from the animal print white cardstock. Use the paper punch to round two opposing corners on each of the squares. Adhere the 2" squares to the center of the card. Use foam squares to attach the animal print on white cardstock squares to the card face as well, one directly to the middle of each of the larger squares.
5. Stamp the sentiment on a section of printed paper from the stack. Cut a decorative shape around the stamped sentiment and adhere it flush to front of the card, slightly over to the right.
6. Cut two birds, one each; from different colors in the Pebbled Cardstock stack using a preferred die cut shape. Adhere both birds, one slightly offset, to the left side of the card.