Hello Kitty Ottoman
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 yd fabric for sides
- 1/2 yard contrast for top and bottom
- Three 15" square foam, 5" deep
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Iron & pressing surface
(Note: 1/2" seam allowances)
1. Cut four 16"x16" squares from main fabric. Cut two 16"x16" squares from contrast.
2. With right sides together, sew each of the 4 side pieces together to form a cube, starting and stopping 1/4" from top and bottom.
3. Sew one of the contrast pieces to top of sides.
4. Sew the remaining piece to bottom, leaving two sides open to insert foam squares.
5. Insert foam into cube, sew opening closed.