Hello My Name Is Book
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Teresa Collins Hello My Name is Papers
- Teresa Collins Hello My Name is gems
- Teresa Collins Hello My Name is die cuts
- Teresa Collins Signature Essentials Tags
- Fiskars medium butterfly punch
- Teresa Collins Xyron adhesive kit
- Teresa Collins Xyron sticker maker
- Teresa Collins Xyron Stapler
- Advantus: Tim Holtz knob
- Ribbon: JOANN
- Machine: WRMK Cinch, coils
- Embossing machine:Teresa Collins Cut n ‘Boss Craftwell and Décor circles embossing folder
- Chipboard: Teresa Collins
- Black binder clip
- Take 6 1/2" w x 9 1/2” chipboard covers and place scroll paper on top cover.
- Adhere knob to right and center of chipboard cover.
- Punch two butterflies from tan and white paper and adhere to top right as a dimensional embellishment.
- Take manila tag and emboss with décor circles folder.
- Cut out alphabet tan card tag.
- Cut out tag LIVE LIFE NOW 3x4 tag.
- Cut out HELLO MY NAME IS tag from paper. Adhere to envelope.
- Place each of these on the top of cover and punch with Cinch machine. Coil with metal coil.
- Place black ribbon on coil rings.
- Add gem to black binder clip and adhere to right side of cover edge.