Hello Sequins T-Shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® Premium Fashion Sequins: Gold
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter® Bond
- Plain heather gray T-shirt
1. Using a pencil, trace the word “Hello” on front of shirt in a cursive font. Ensure the outline is straight and even.
2. Apply a thin line of Tulip Fashion Glitter Bond a few inches at a time following outline. Working in 2”-3” increments at a time will prevent the glue from drying too quickly. Using tweezers, apply sequins one by one, slightly overlapping them. Continue to follow the outline working in 2”-3” increments until complete.
3. Allow shirt to dry flat for two hours. Wash inside out after 72 hours separately from other apparel. Lay flat or hang to dry.