SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® Blossoms and Butterflies 12"x12" Printed Stack
- 12"x12" White cardstock paper
- Dinner plate (can be ceramic or plastic)
- Plate stand
- Assorted stickers (including alpha stickers)
- Circle cutter
- Personal die cut machine: alpha letter set
- 1/2" Paper crafting circle punch
- Paper crafting adhesive
1. Select 2 coordinating prints. Cut the 1st into a circle that will cover the center of the plate. Cut the 2nd into a circle 1/2" smaller than the 1st. Adhere these in place, smaller circle in the center of the 1st.
2. Cut out “spring" using your personal die cutting machine alpha letter set. *Note: To keep everything proportionate, we recommend making your letters 1 1/2" to 2" tall. Create a banner using the white cardstock sheet and adhere these letters on top, adding a sticker at the end. Attach banner to the center of the plate, going out to the right.
3. Embellish center of plate with stickers, adding in “hello" to the left of the word “spring" with your alpha stickers.
4. Punch out 1/2" circles from an additional print. Adhere these around the edge of the plate.