SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Flat-nose pliers
- Crimping pliers
- 24 Small round hematite beads
- 18 Rectangle hematite beads
- Watch face
- 2 D-rings
- 2 Antique silver 3-hole connector
- Six 6" strands of Beadalon nylon-coated wire
- 1 Package of 2.5mm crimp beads, silver
- 1 Package of 4mm jump rings
- 1 Silver magnetic clasp
- String one crimp bead and one D-ring onto end of beading wire. Thread end of wire (approx. 2") back into crimp bead. Crimp bead using second U-shaped hole of crimping tool. Then "round out" with the other hole of tool.
- Alternately string on hematite beads, using the picture as a guide.
- Slide the second crimp bead onto the wire, then a jump ring. Go back through the crimp bead and several other beads, pulling until all the beads are snug against each other. Flatten the crimp bead as before and cut off any remaining wire.
- Repeat with 5 other pieces of cord attaching 3 strands to each D-Ring.
- Bend D-rings and attach to watch face.
- Attach jump ring end of strands to 3-hole connector.
- Attach 3-hole connectors to magnetic clasp.