SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Colorbok® Heidi Grace™:
Glitter Stickers Words
Gloss Paper Pad
- Acid-free adhesive
- Craft knife or paper trimmer
- Foam tape
- Decorative-edged scissors
- Shadowbox: dual slot
1. Select a shadowbox that works well with photo.
2. Trim two different pattern papers to fit inside each window. Adhere papers to shadowbox.
3. Use die-cut accents to embellish smaller window of shadowbox. Using foam tape adds dimension to project elements.
4. Cut a small scrap of paper and use the rub-on alphas to spell a name or word. Accent the scrap paper by trimming the edges with decorative scissors.
5. Trim a piece of pattern paper into a large photo corner and layer on top of a photo that fits well in the large shadow box window. Layer another piece of pattern paper behind the photo. Accent with a few round brads.
6. Place a word sticker on top of photo. Use foam tape to add dimension to the sticker.