1. Iron fusible web on to back of wool felt.
2. Die-cut hexagon from several different colors of wool felt.
3. Arrange hexagons in pattern on a piece of cotton fabric. Heat with iron to fuse layers.
4. Die-cut smaller felt hexagons. Heat with iron to fuse to base hexagons.
5. Trim excess cotton fabric.
6. Stitch along all seams of hexagons with embroidery floss.
7. Repeat steps 2-6 for reverse side of ornament.
8. Stitch front & back together with embroidery floss. Leave a small opening for filling.
9. Fill center of ornament with batting. Stitch the opening closed.
10. Cut a 15" piece of twine. Tie in a bow. Attach to ornament.
11. Attach jingle bells.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.