1. Iron fusible web on to back of wool felt.
2. Die-cut hexagon from several different colors of wool felt.
3. Arrange hexagons in pattern on a piece of cotton fabric. Heat with iron to fuse layers.
4. Die-cut smaller felt hexagons. Heat with iron to fuse to base hexagons.
5. Trim excess cotton fabric.
6. Stitch along all seams of hexagons with embroidery floss.
7. Repeat steps 2-6 for reverse side of ornament.
8. Stitch front & back together with embroidery floss. Leave a small opening for filling.
9. Fill center of ornament with batting. Stitch the opening closed.
10. Cut a 15" piece of twine. Tie in a bow. Attach to ornament.
11. Attach jingle bells.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>