SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Expression 2 Electronic Cutting Machine
- Cricut Cartridge, Edge to Edge
- Cricut Iron-on Lite in Teal
- Iron & ironing surface
- Press cloth or clean cotton cloth, such as a dishtowel
1. Adjust the settings on the Cricut Expression 2 machine to create a kiss cut (see the Iron-on Kiss Cut Guide in the Cricut Iron-on packaging).
2. Using the Edge to Edge cartridge, cut one teal hexagon (fit to page + flip <35>)
3. Follow the detailed application instructions in the Cricut Iron-on packaging to adhere the cut image to the placemat, using the press cloth or clean cotton cloth to protect the material from the heat of the iron.
4. Embellish as desired.