Measurements: Approx 52" x 60" [132 x 152.5 cm
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Bernat ® Baby Blanket®:
- 4 Skeins Vanilla – Contrast A
- 1 Skein Baby Sand – Contrast B
- 1 Skein Baby Yellow – Contrast C
- Size N15/10mm Crochet Hook
- Tape measure
- With MC, ch 106
- (RS). 1 sc in 2nd ch from hook. *Ch 1. Skip next ch. 1 sc in next ch. Rep from * to end of ch. Turn. 105 sts
- . Ch 1. 1 sc in first sc. *1 sc in next ch-1 sp. Ch 1. Skip next sc. Rep from * to last 2 sts. 1 sc in next ch-1 sp. 1 sc in last sc. Turn.
- Ch 1. 1 sc in first sc. *Ch 1. Skip next sc. 1 sc in next ch-1 sp. Rep from * to last 2 sc. Ch 1. Skip next sc. 1 sc in last sc. Turn.
- Rep last 2 rows for pat
- Cont in pat with MC until work from beg measures 10” [25.5 cm], ending on a 3rd row.
- Break MC. Join A
- With A, work 10 rows in pat. Break A. Join MC
- With MC, work 6 rows in pat. Break MC. Join B.
- With B, work 10 rows in pat. Break B. Join MC
- With MC, work 6 rows in pat. Break MC. Join A.
- With A, work 10 rows. Break A. Join MC.
- With MC, cont in pat until work from beg measures 60" [152.5 cm]. Fasten off.
- Side edging: With RS facing, join MC with sl st to bottom right corner. Ch 1. Work 1 row of sc evenly up side of Blanket. Fasten off. Rep for other side
Approx = Approximate(ly) Beg = Begin(ing) Ch = Chain(s) Cont = Continue(ity)
Pat = Pattern Rep = Repeat RS = Right side Sc = Single Crochet
Sl st = Slip stitch Sp(s) = Space(s) St(s) = Stitch(es)