Hip In A Hurry Roses Wall Mural
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 pkgs Hip in a Hurry Roses wall mural
- Be sure your surface is smooth, dry and clean.
- Before positioning on surface, place the design face down and rub with the enclosed applicator for approximately 30-45 seconds to release any air bubbles and secure the design to the carrier sheet. (FIGURE 1)
- Keeping the design face down, carefully pull the backer sheet away from the carrier sheet, making sure that the design remains attached to the carrier sheet and that the carrier sheet is flat and unwrinkled. (FIGURE 2)
- When deciding where to place the design, a level may be useful to check that your design is correctly aligned.
- Place the design face up on surface. Use the enclosed applicator to smooth out any air bubbles and firmly attach the design to the surface. (FIGURE 3)
- To finish transferring your design, carefully remove the carrier sheet, peeling it away from the surface at a 45 degree angle. (FIGURE 4)