SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Krylon® ColorMaster: Banner Red, Brown Boots, Emerald Green
- Krylon® Easy-Tack
- Dimensional paints: red, green, yellow, white, blue
- Permanent laundry marker: brown
- Alphabet stickers
- Gingerbread cookie cutters
- Ribbon: 1" grosgrain, Red with white polka dots (1yd)
- Masking tape
- Newspaper for masking
- Craft knife
- Computer & printer (optional)
1. To create cookie stencil, cut a large scalloped oval out of paper to fit the bib area of adult apron. Cut a smaller oval with “missing bite” to fit bib of child sized apron.
2. To create Gingerbread people stencils, use cookie cutters as patterns to trace onto paper. Carefully cut out shapes with craft knife.
3. Spray backside of all stencils with Krylon® Easy-Tack. Position stencils on aprons. Position letter stickers inside oval “cookie” stencils. Mask all other exposed areas with newspaper and masking tape.
4. Spray open areas of stencil with Krylon® ColorMaster® Paint in Brown Boots. Allow to dry; remove stencils.
5. Using apron ties as positioning guides, tape off a “belt” strip. Leave 1" wide strip expose on child?s apron and 1 1/2" on adult?s apron. Mask off all other exposed areas of aprons. Spray “belts” with Krylon® ColorMaster® Paint in Banner Red. Allow to dry.
6. Lightly outline all stenciled areas with brown laundry marker.
7. Embellish cookies and belts with dimensional paints, allow to dry
8. Spray paint cookie cutters with Krylon® ColorMaster® Paint in Emerald Green.
9. Tie painted cookie cutters to neck straps with ribbon; trim ribbon ends.
Stencils can be created by designing shapes and letters on a computer, print, then cut out with a craft knife.
Select Color:Click on a swatch to check availability and Add to Bag
- Glow Green