SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® Beads in a Bottle™ Paint Multi-Packs: Metal, Semiprecious
- Tulip® Soft® Fabric Paints: Holiday Green Matte, Lime Matte, Crimson Red Matte, Gold Metallic, Platinum Metallic
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter™: Red Fine Jewel, Emerald Fine Jewel
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter Bond™
- Old T-shirts or fabric scraps in holiday colors
- Thread in coordinating colors
- Sewing machine
- Pinking shears
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Cut T-shirts or fabric scraps into 6"x6" squares. Note: A stack of 6 squares is needed per coaster.
2. Embellish a top and bottom square for each coaster with Tulip® paint and glitter. Let dry.
3. Layer a stack of six alternating square colors. Place an embellished square on top and bottom. Repeat to create multiple coasters.
4. Sew a 1" border around each stack of squares. Sew another 1/4" border outside of the first border. Use pinking shears to cut decorative edges around each coaster.
5. Use Tulip® Beads in a Bottle™ Paint to accent top of each coaster. Let dry.