For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Cut T-shirts or fabric scraps into 6"x6" squares. Note: A stack of 6 squares is needed per coaster.
2. Embellish a top and bottom square for each coaster with Tulip® paint and glitter. Let dry.
3. Layer a stack of six alternating square colors. Place an embellished square on top and bottom. Repeat to create multiple coasters.
4. Sew a 1" border around each stack of squares. Sew another 1/4" border outside of the first border. Use pinking shears to cut decorative edges around each coaster.
5. Use Tulip® Beads in a Bottle™ Paint to accent top of each coaster. Let dry.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>