Holiday Duvet Cover
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 10 yds. Home Décor fabric of choice
- Duvet insert (86”x86”)
- (16) 7/8” buttons
- 1 ¼ yd medium weight fusible interfacing
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Iron and pressing surface
- Use 1” seam allowance throughout.
- Cut four 90”lengths of fabric
- Set aside two pieces for front and back. Trim selvage, making panels 53” wide.
- From the other two pieces, cut a total of four 18”x90” panels for sides of front and back.
- Sew 18” pieces to each side of both front and back. Press.
- Fold down 2” on top edge of front and back.
- Cut interfacing into strops 45”x1 ½”. Fuse interfacing to wrong side of top edge along fold, then fold down ½” on edge to make facing.
- Fold facing to wrong side and sew close to edge/
- Sew front to back, matching seams and curing at the corners.
- Finish Seams.
- Press and turn right side out.
- Space button holes evenly along top edge of the center of the facing every 5”.
- Sew buttons in place.
Items in This Collection
Item # 10771061
Available for U.S. Shipping Only