SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- K&Company® papercrafting supplies:
Susan Winget® products:
Glad Tidings 12"x12" Designer Paper Pad
Glad Tidings 12"x12" Specialty Paper Pad
Glad Tidings Toys & Presents Chipbox
Glad Tidings Word Die-cut Cardstock
Glad Tidings Word Adhesive Chipboard
Glad Tidings Icon Grand Adhesions
Brenda Walton Evergreen Snowflakes with Gems
- EK Success® products:
Sticko® Alpha Large White Foam Stickers
Gingerbread Man Large Punch
Christmas Tree Large Punch
Snowflake Large Punch
Circle Scissor® Plus Cutting Tool
13"x13" Glass Mat
Herma Dotto® Adhesive Dispenser, permanent
3D-Dots™ White Adhesive Foam, 1/16" squares
Cutterpede® Straight Edge Trimmer
- Brown plaid ribbon
- 2 brown buttons
1. Using Circle Scissor® Plus Cutting Tool, cut three 3½" circles from red and green dot paper.
2. Cut two 3" circles from red paper, and one 3" circle from green paper.
3. Layer circles.
4. Cut five 3/4"x12" strips of plaid pattern paper. Layer and adhere all strips. Adhere three layered circles onto strip as shown.
5. Cut three 3½" circles from any pattern paper. Adhere to back side of layered circles, sandwiching plaid paper strips. This is for stability.
6. Top circle: Punch out five trees. Fold in half and adhere to form 3-D tree. Adhere to red circle, adding chipboard star to top of tree. Add die-cut circle, with clear sticker in center. Add chipboard sticker.
7. Middle Circle: Punch out two snowflakes; layer with foam adhesive and adhere. Add snowman dimensional sticker and die-cut cardstock phrase. Add snowflake sticker to center of punch.
8. Bottom Circle: Punch out five gingerbread men. Fold in half and adhere to form 3-D gingerbread man. Adhere to red circle. Add chipboard gingerbread house and chipboard phrase sticker.
9. Tie bow from brown plaid ribbon and adhere to top of paper strip.
10. Add buttons between circles.