SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DecoArt® Americana® Acrylics: Snow (Titanium) White & Slate Grey
- Circular basswood plaque, 6"x6"x3-1/8"
- Small wooden birdhouse
- Black/gray striped scrapbook sheet, Paper Pizzazz
- Sponge brushes
- Small paintbrush
- Holiday miniatures such as trees and snowmen
- Artificial snow
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- White glue
1. Using sponge brush, paint entire top of plaque Snow White.
2. Paint front and back of birdhouse Slate Grey. Allow to dry.
3. Paint roof and bottom lip of birdhouse Snow White. Allow to dry.
4. Cut out two pieces from scrapbook paper that will fit on either side of birdhouse. Apply paper panels with white glue and small paintbrush.
5. Hot glue birdhouse onto plaque toward back.
6. Using sponge brush, apply glue all over roof and ground outside of birdhouse. Sprinkle artificial snow on top.
7. Hot glue holiday miniatures around house.