1. Die-cut bag from cardstock. Assemble and distress edges of bag using distressing ink and blending tool.
2. Cut and adhere measuring tape to top of bag for handles.
3. Die-cut Dictionary paper from Artist Trading Card die and embellish with distressing ink and blending tool. Adhere to front of Bag.
4. Die-cut Heart, Key and Harlequin Border from cardstock. Trim Border to fit bag and adhere in place.
5. Embellish heart using walnut distressing ink and blending tool. Adhere to bag with pop dots.
6. Attach Key to top of heart.
7. Attach threaded button to top of Key.
8. Distress sentiment and attach to button.
9. Insert tissue paper.