1. Cover the lid with burlap and glue in place.
2. Mark where the lid overlaps on the side of the box. Cover the base of the box with burlap and glue in place. Make sure to not add burlap above the line or the lid will not fit back onto the box.
3. Cut trim the width of the lid sides and glue in place.
4. Glue twine where the fur and burlap meet at the top to conceal the edge.
5. Create a plaid pattern on top of the box by gluing lines of red, green and natural twine in place.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.