SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1pc â€“goose feather wreath in white
- 6pc â€“5" dove with glitter
- 2pc â€“35" glitter ting branch in white
- 6yds â€“ silver mesh wired ribbon
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
1. Using ribbon, create a bow in a desired size for the wreath and attach bow to wreath by tying bow around wreath and securing with a small amount of hot glue.
2. Carefully remove the clips from the birds, glue the birds to the wreath as the photo shows.
3. Cut the ting branches into smaller sections, using hot glue, attach ting behind the birds. This gives the wreath dimension.